7/5/12

Recycled Fabric Covered Notebook

I am again prototyping recycled notebooks. Starting off with a recycled cardboard cut to size I prepared 4 A6-sized signatures of 4 pieces of paper each.

Figaflors_i_Braves_IMG_0793

Sewing the signatures to the cardboard cover with long stich binding the notebook is essential done.

Figaflors_i_Braves_IMG_0796Figaflors_i_Braves_IMG_0798

Using pieces of reclaimed envelopes I connected the first page to the cardboard. The used spray glue left some stains on the paper….next time I will go with white glue thinned with water.

Figaflors_i_Braves_IMG_0804

I sew a fabric cover for the notebook from some scrap fabric.

Figaflors_i_Braves_IMG_0800Figaflors_i_Braves_IMG_0803

Turned out pretty well, but there is still some experience to gain…

No hay comentarios: